Friday, November 28, 2008

A nice surprise from Brighton Kawasaki

I bought my motorbike second-hand from a farmer. It’s a Kawasaki ER-5 and he maintained it meticulously as well as getting it serviced by the book at Hard-on Kawasaki. Since they’re in Ballarat I was hardly going to keep taking it there for a service.

My first port of call for a quote was Cosway Motorcycles in the city. It’s close to my work so I’d be able to catch a cab or take pubic transport. But another rider recommended Brighton Kawasaki so I decided to try them out. The first nice surprise was that they provided a loan bike while mine was being serviced. And it was another ER-5 so there was nothing to learn as I took on the peak hour traffic. The other nice surprise was that when I went to pay, the bill was a bit less than the original quote. You don’t get that every day!

No comments: